African Vision Malawi is looking for new Fundraisers
Can you help maximize the generation of funds for the charity to allow us to sustain and develop further our support to orphans and vulnerable people in Malawi?
Ideally we are looking for this position to be filled on a voluntary basis so that we can focus all our donations on our projects. However we will consider employing the right person on a commission basis.
If you have some fundraising experience, are interested in the work of the charity and willing to go out to Malawi every few years to see the actual work as it happens, we would be delighted to hear from you.
This is an interesting and varied role working to support our fundraising activities at all levels. The main duties include but are not limited to:
– Providing advice on our fundraising strategy and its impact on project design and development.
– Generate increased income from existing sources
– Detailed research of potential funding opportunities through corporate institutions.
– Supporting the Chief Executive and Chairman in making funding approaches to corporate institutions.
– Detailed research of grant and contract funding opportunities.
– Drafting of high quality grant funding bids and tenders.
– Liaising with and providing support to the Chief Executive, Chairman and Trustees on all fundraising issues..
– General administrative duties including maintaining records of fundraising activities.
– Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Executive or Chairman.
We need your help to secure additional funding to enable us to continue our work as a provider of support to orphans and vulnerable people in Malawi. Our 3 year strategy requires us to significantly ramp up our fundraising if we are to achieve our goals and we need your help to achieve this.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to help us in this challenge, and you are interested in applying for this post, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org